Come and explore the charm and personality of Downtown Peterborough
Riley’s Olde Towne Pub
For all your entertainment needs Riley’s is the place to be in the Kawarthas.
Under one roof we have it all; a great pub with lots of nooks and crannies; a comfortable fireplace lounge and a pool hall with lots of tables for the billiards player. We also have a the best roof patio in the city. Our menu is extensive and offers something for everyone. If beer is your passion we have almost twenty drafts on tap both domestics and fantastic imports. For the sports fan we offer all the events on on our plentiful flat screens. Catch all the action!
253 George Street North, Peterborough, Ontario
- sun 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- mon 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- tues 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- wed 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- thurs 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- fri 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
- sat 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.